Pathology-proven pancreatic lymphoma NHL; large cell type.
Pancreatic lymphoma can manifest at CT in one form of the following:
1. Diffuse pancreatic enlargement.
2. Diffuse pancreatic enlargement with multiple hypodense masses inside.
3. Well-defined soft tissue mass.
4. Mass with central cystic area and peripheral enhancement.
• Usually lymphoma effaces venous structures but not arterial ones.
• Usually does not invade but encase surrounding structures.
• Diffuse large B cell lymphoma is the most common histologic type of NHL.
Credit: Case submitted by radiologist Dr. Wael Nemattalla to radRounds Radiology Network